From: Chris Harwood <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 29 May 2008 4:10 pm
Subject: Re: [St] New Fuel

I'm surprised that anyone can say that they have a unique electrolysis
method because it's pretty standard.

The glaring omission from the report is how much energy is used in
separating the water into it's constituent parts. If it approaches that
recovered when the two are recombined then there is little benefit.

I don't suppose it was an April 1st story?

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> dkamest110@xxxxxxx 29/05/2008 01:20:05 >>>
?Check this out????? WaterPower.wmv????? I don't think it is a hoax.
Hope the link works.

Don Kamws
03 ST in ILL