Re: [St] New Fuel

That option is definitely out.  The cam-belt tensioner disintegrated as
she returned from taking me to the airport for 6 weeks away.  I told her
to use my car and she ran it up the back of someone who stopped
suddenly!  I am keeping VERY quiet about the bike.

At 05:52 AM 5/29/2008, you wrote:

>If I recall my university days, internal combustion engines have a
>theoretical maximum efficiency of 45 percent.  Not a terribly good
place
>to start!
>
>Weather in the south of the UK is very pleasant.  Unfortunately I
found
>two valve heads in the sump of the wife's car the other day and I'm
>trying to get them back above the pistons, so a ride may not
>materialise.
>
>Chris Harwood
>00 RS

Better teach her how to ride a bike brother because, that car is not
going anywhere very soon.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"