From: Joel Ashman <ashmite@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 12:37 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Jeremy Spotted!

>From Wilkes-Barre, PA to central VA in one day?  He's not going to make it
by Sunday.  I would have thought he would have made it to TN by now.

He must have run the Blue Ridge Parkway for a spell....  Curse it's
motorcycle gravitational pull....

OK, so I just looked it up on Google, and its about a 12 hour drive from
Knoxville to Dallas, so, adding 4 hours from VA, he can still make it if he
gets in 2 good 8 hour days.  At least he should be in warmer weather and can
extend his riding time into the night.

--Joel