Re: [St] Chain Issues

I don't know about yours but my chain started going bad a few months ago.
Once I had to tighten it repeatedly until I finally replaced. It was not unusual
for it to have THREE inches freeplay after a day long ride. Tighten it, commute
for week, same thing. I absolutely could not believe how much the thing stretched.

The thing rides like a new one now, though. No more bucking, lurching. I can't believe
how much the bad chain made the thing buck and I didn't really realize it I guess b/c
it started gradually.

John