From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd J
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 5:30 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Wax or oil?

Interesting, I too use the Dupont Teflon spray. I have been looking for the bottle in my retail shops but cant seem to find it. I have seen it in the Aerostich catalogue: http://www.aerostich.com/catalog/US/Teflon-Multi-Use-Lubricant-p-19085.html

I just put a new chain and sprocket set on my 01 and am very happy with the result. Notchiness is gone and I realize how much noise was eminating from it.