[St] Return to DC

So.... now I am *really* regretting selling my ST.  That previous video made
my heart ache.... It looks like I may be moving back the Washington DC area,
and I just don't think the DR-Z400 will cut it as my primary road bike for
daily comuting.

I find myself thinking of another ST, or more likely, the Speed Triple (or
Street Triple S).  But, I also find myself scouring the web for accessories
for the Can-Am Spyder.

I think that might make an excellent DC comuter bike because of the 3-wheel
stability.  Sudden traffic stops are the norm, and a persone wouldn't have
to worry about the front end sliding out from under the bike, and I bet the
extra tire surface area really improves braking performance.

Plus, I have this strange desire to hook up a smaller trailer to haul my
little dirt-bike around to go off-roading.... I saw a Gold-Wing with that
same setup, and I can't sop thinking about it.

Thoughts?

--Joel