Re: [St] Return to DC

Joel,

I have not ridden the Can-AM Spyder, but have a couple of friends who have.  They were very dissapointed. They claimed the Spyder rides like it's 4 wheel off road cousin and not at all bike like.  Controls are also 4 wheel like.  They both took the spyder onto a 4 lane highway and got off complaining that the spyder wonders all over the place unlike a bike which can travel like on rails as long as there is no significant wind.

This was shortly after the Spyder's introdcution and maybe they have made improvements, but I have had no desire to find out.

Gary