Re: [St] Return to DC

I have ridden one during the demo rides, and I kinda liked it.  And I agree,
it does ride like a 4-wheeler.  Plus it has plenty of power.

I did note the 'wandering' if you will, but I believe that it is caused by
the road surface since the wheels aren't quite as wide as a car's track.

I'll still have a real bike for the weekends, but I just wanted something
safer in heavy traffic.  And I liked the idea of being able to tow a light
trailer.
--Joel