Re: [St] Spyder

On Sat 15 Nov 2008, brettwilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:

> As one of the few bike riding people at my place of work, I regularly
> get asked how one goes about getting a bike licence and a bike etc.
>
> The thing that always amazes me is just how much of an adventure and
> leap into the great unknown this is for so many people.

Everyone starting out driving a car has friends or family who drive a car.
It's seen as a normal thing to do. We forget that very many people have no
friends or family who ride, and how alien it appears to them. There is also
the scary prospect of having to prevent your vehicle falling over :) and the
mystery of how you steer it is still debated even among riders...

Eoin

'04 ST955i