Re: [St] Hoping for a tiny miracle

Yes, yes I remember. What I forgot is why you did that. One thing I am pretty sure of is that if you untwist, as it's alloy it you must heat it. Some fellow
listers w/ metallurgical knowledge could confirm.

Ooooold thread, not sure if I ever updated, but early October, a friend
and I swapped out the lower triple with a used one, and the old lower
was visibly bent on one side.  Still have to trial-and-error the bars
back to "perfect" straight, but they are MUCH closer now.