From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Dicks
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 6:45 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] Replacement Parts

Nearly time to put the trusty ST away for the winter (mid 20's when I left
for work tomorrow - thank you Gerbings) and THIS winter I WILL get round to
fixing the cosmetic damage that I caused a a couple years ago on the Dragon.

Bike is a 2002 in BRG.

So....if anybody has any of the following lying around (hah :) then let me
know if you want to sell them (all damage is LHS as you sit on the bike), of
if you know of somewhere else to get them (aside from eBay) I'd appreciate
the heads-up:

Upper cockpit panel
Middle panel
Bottom panel
Rear footpeg
Black cush cover
Mirror

I think that's about it (hah again).

I do have some parts for trade - I actually have a middle panel but it's
blue and has a hole cut out for the heated grips switch, which I do not
have.

Cheers,

Kevin