Re: [St] Dragon--Corn nuts--now Filter wrench Q

I wish I had known about that wrench a couple of weeks ago. I was doing an oil change on my Del Sol and found that the filter that was on it didn't match any of the 4 sizes of cups that I have. Odd because I've done oil changes on it before, but the last time it was done by the dealer and used the Honda part. It was a bit smaller than the others I had, and going down to Kragen, I didn't find a cup that small.

I ended up buying a plier looking tool that did work well, but this other one looks like it would be a lot better for working in cramped quarters. I was cursing the Del Sol designer who decided to stick the filter on the back side of the motor, wedging it in between the intake and exhaust manifolds, when on the front of the motor there is lots of room to work with.