Re: [St] Dragon--Corn nuts--now Filter wrench Q

It would be great if everyone standardized into 4 or 5 sizes. Then you could just go to the store and pick out a x-small, small, medium, large, or x-large.

While we're improving the world, I would also standardize the power bricks that seem to come with every electronic device these days. There should be one standard where the tip is always the same polarity, and the diameter of the tip would only vary for the voltage that it supplies. Bigger voltage, bigger tip. At a minimum, if I were King, I'd make a law that required manufactures to state on a non removable label, what device the brick goes to.

Ok I'm way off topic now, but it's raining and cold here in Ferndale and I'm bored.