Re: [St] ST Colo(u)rs

Hi,

On 23 Nov 2008, at 21:13, Kevin Dicks wrote:

Looking for pieces for my BRG '02 and I have found a panel that the seller
describes as being from a "2003 model in dark green" I think I am right in
saying the only "dark green" the ST ever came in was BRG - I think the
Daytona came in Aston Green right (which is very dark - almost black) no the
ST. The pictures I have seen don't make it very clear what actually
colo(u)r it is.

Anybody know for sure ?

I've got a 2003 ST that is listed (on registration document) as being 'Aston Green'. So I can confirm that the name was used by Triumph to describe green STs. Based on seeing other (older) STs I think Aston Green is darker than the green used for British Racing Green, but I've not had chance to view examples side-by-side, so might just be my imagination.

HTH.

2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Albany House, Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BE.
Contact: +44 (0) 1628 421506 // info@xxxxxxxxx
Registered number: 3754183. Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ.
http://www.2gc.co.uk/