From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Wetherington
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 6:47 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] ST Colo(u)rs

As others have already replied, the 03-04 Sprint was available in Aston
Green.  They changed the colors in 2003, from the Sapphire Blue to
Caspian
Blue, and from BRG to Aston Green.

Dan in IL (Caspian Blue ST)

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 5:54 PM, emallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <
emallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Kevin
>
> Gavin and I are on the same page, just different
> sides of the Atlantic :-)
>
> My Sprint is an 03 in Aston Green. It is a very dark
> green and as some have noted, almost black in the
> right light.
>
> A few years earlier Triumph did have a BRG Daytona in
> some sort of special edition - very pretty but not a
> Sprint.
>
> Good luck sorting out which dark green is which.
>

> Ed Mallett
> 03 Sprint ST - Aston Green
> Tillamook, OR

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.