Sprint ST
Sprint RS

The Sprint just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense there.  Sigh.

On Nov 24, 2008, at 6:22 AM, John Ulizzi wrote:

Dave,

No one will banish you from anywhere. It is interesting though that out of three responses, the score is SV-3, RS -0, and this on a Sprint list !!!

As far as visiting Costa Rica, you or anyone else on this list would be most welcome once I am a bit more settled in. Perhaps by this time next year that will be the case. Among other things by then I would expect to have two wheels of my own, as well as access to other bikes to rent/borrow for when visiters come. The best time to be there is December thru March. It is the dry season there, and coincides with the "party to mostly shitty" season here...

:-)

--- On Mon, 11/24/08, David Bardell <bardelld@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: David Bardell <bardelld@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [St] I can't decide...
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 8:32 AM

John,

At the risk of being banished from the ST list, I personally would go with
the Suzuki. Owning a Sprint ST and having owned a V-Strom 650, the Suzuki
was a better commuter and much easier to get around in traffic.

I sold it to get an 07 Tiger that I really like, but still wish I had the
Suzuki back quite often. Probably will someday sell the ST and get a
used SV or V-Strom. Gas mileage was about the same, but the strom was much
more enjoyable in close quarters. I envy you going to Costa Rica, would love
to visit these and or retire there if my IRA ever comes back.....

Dave Bardell
in snowy/cold/miserable Central PA

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 10:24 PM, John Ulizzi