[St] Super 90 restoration project

I have finished my '72 Honda CB350 restoration and think it looks great
(IMHO) and she goes to the red line with ease.
It's a nice bike.

Now, I have started my next restoration.
My first motorcycle. A 1963 Honda Super 90.
My dad still had it in a storage shed under cardboard and told me about it
before he died this past September.
He bought me the S90 and then two years later I bought a Honda CL72
Scrambler and he kept the S90 and rode it to work about 40 miles each way
almost year round.
We had put a 110cc big bore kit in it and at one point he holed the piston.
He took the bike apart, applied JB Weld to the hole, milled the piston top,
put it together, and rode it until he bent a rod in 1969.
At that point he took the motor apart and stopped.
My classic car insurance guy had two black S90's that I bought for $200.00
as mules.
If the link works here are some shots before I got started.
The last two Friday nights I have completely stripped the bike of all
hardware, motor, and wiring so i can start the frame restoration.
Again, I hope the link works:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82056728@N00/

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"