Re: [St] APB for a Rack

They stopped making them in 2004.   There are still some in the US and UK warehouses, retail ~$300, your dealer of choice can order them.  Keep in mind that if you do decide to make one on your own, take a good look at the Triumph design.  The OEM kit includes frame braces to handle the extra load, and it's a design decision I agree with.

________________________________

From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of rlnm2000@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun 10/5/2008 10:23 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] APB for a Rack

I think I am implying that Triumph doesn't make the style that will fit my RS.  I did not see the item or item number in the currect accessory catalog.  Plus you're correct about not wanting to pay full price, especially OEM price.  I've seen seconday market styles, which IMO don't look as good or sturdy and expensive at over $100.

I'm half tempted to make one myself and have a friend weld it together for me.