[St] Motorcycle stuff for sale

ST Folk,

I mentioned these before but I've got a nice Corbin seat for the up to 2004 ST for $150, a hard bound Haynes Manual saying it is for the Daytona, Speed Triple, Sprint and Tiger up to 2000 (would imagine the later years to 2004 would be similar but not identical) for $20.

Birthday on the 24th of September -- got a silver Shoei Multitech Helmet, XL, with two face shields, one clear and one dark -- but I had already bought a helmet when this arrived in the mail. Wore if for a mile or two to find out how it fit. Great! But alas I'm going to sell it. Two small scratches on the right side of the chin piece about 1/4" or less -- there when I took it out of the box. Best reasonable offer.

Also have two matching (wife and I used to do that stuff when first we married) Shoei RF 200 helmets in pearlescent white (off-white) with face shields and tool for replacement. One small and one large. The small is in better shape since the large has some nicks in the paint -- not too bad, though. Best offer???

Now a question. Has anybody found some knuckle protectors For the up to 2004 ST of the sort that are/can be fitted to the Suzuki VStrom 1000 -- I've found that riding in cold weather, protection from direct air flow keeps the hands pretty comfortable.

Jack -- working on an old Japanese bike myself -- the Yamaha XV920 RJ -- rewarding.

Lou