[St] 2001 Sprint ST for sale

I know it's bad form to just post a link to another site with a listing, but it really is the best way to contact me (I get so much spam it's silly) Any response on-list of personally will likely get missed plus there's a pic of the bike on craigslist

Details here, plus link to the craigslist ad...

Red 2001 Triumph Sprint ST. Priced to sell. 12,600 miles.

The bike is titled in Ohio, buyer's responsibility to obtain appropriate title.

I'm throwing in a Tour Master tank bag and Triumph soft luggage.

Tires and brakes have plenty of life left, brand new battery.

I have plenty of gear that can be included for the right offer. Ramp, Arai Corsair helmet with Snell M2005 rating (worn ~5 times), several Arai visors, Triumph branded paddock-style riding jacket, First Gear Kilimanjaro 2 jacket and pants, First Gear mesh jacket, alpine star boots (size 10.5, 45 Euro).

VIN:
SMT600FMX1J123256

Kelly Blue book link:
http://www.kbb.com/kbb/OtherVehicles/PricingReport.aspx?VehicleId=80464&ManufacturerId=361&VehicleClass=Motorcycle&PriceType=Retail&YearId=2001