Re: [St] Motorcycle stuff for sale

Matt

You have a bird in a bikini permanently strapped to the back of yours
don't you?  Of course you have to garage it!

Front wheel on mine got away from me twice this week.  Fortunately just
an inch or two! And had to stop for a deer in the road at dark in the
morning Monday.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/10/2008 17:11:44 >>>
Call me a wimp, but my motorcycle is safely in the garage long before

it gets to the point that water is freezing on the road.

On Oct 8, 2008, at 12:18 AM, Frederic NIZERY wrote:

> I did my own in glassfiber/epoxy and found out it's not very
> efficient for below 0°C.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned