Re: [St] New GPS

that is quite a move. there are a few of us around that area. i am in allen not to far (about 10 miles to the north). and rude dog is up in the colony.

philip

----- Original Message ----
From: Joel Ashman <ashmite@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:03:05 AM
Subject: Re: [St] New GPS

Richardson?  Texas?  Now that's a bit of a move!  Who are you going to be
working for?  I'll make sure to look you up if I travel out to Garland.  I
usually stay in Richardson.

I guess next year's ECHR* is off for you!

--Joel

*East Coast Hawk Rally  (which Jeremy and I crashed last year on our
Sprints)