From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joel Ashman
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:03 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] New GPS

Richardson?  Texas?  Now that's a bit of a move!  Who are you going to be
working for?  I'll make sure to look you up if I travel out to Garland.  I
usually stay in Richardson.

I guess next year's ECHR* is off for you!

--Joel

*East Coast Hawk Rally  (which Jeremy and I crashed last year on our
Sprints)

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Jeremy Witt <jeremywitt@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Not quite yet, but the new job is in Richardson.  Still haven't sorted out
> where I'm living for the first 30-60 days, with the wife still here in NH,
> but Craigslist has a number of rooms for rent.  Kinda winging this initial
> bit.  :0)

7:23 AM