[St] At Witt's end

Jeremy and I have been e-mailing off list for some time but thanks to all,
Phillip, who remembered me  in The Colony:-)
I think I already told Jeremy that going north east from here and in two
hours your in great riding areas with the Talimena and the Ozarks.
And this is Texas. Dallas to Tomball is more like 2.7 hours.

Jeremy, I don't have an extra bedroom right now but I bet we can make it
work for a few months if you need it.
The computer room would work as long as you want to be up by 6:00 AM.
And to beat traffic you do :-)

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"