[St] Renntech Rack for '01 ST

Hey all,

I'm thinking of breaking down and buying the renntech rack for my ST. I'm
kind of tired of the leaky creaky side panniers, but will still hold onto
them for long travel. I'm also now (very soon) to be riding my bike in the
much less spacious roads of the UK, so want the better every-day clearance
as I go to and from work.

Also, the OEM Triumph rack is so damned expensive, I just can't justify it,
and they are few and far between used.

So I'm resigned to the renntech, which costs 1/3 of the OEM rack here in the
UK (150 GBP at the dealer in Haslemere!!!).

Can anyone share any experience with this and the Givi mounting plate. I've
managed to get my hands (for free) on a 46 liter Givi case. I'm wondering
how easy this will be to use with the renntech.

Thanks

--
Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST