Re: [St] GPS RAM mount

I put my 550 on a ball mount attached to a flat plate bolted on using the handle bar attachment bolts. I got the idea off the web somewhere (wish I knew where) and was able to use all the parts that came with the 550 to make it happen except for some longer bolts for the handle bars and a couple of washers and nuts. It did require some fabrication work but it works really well.

Let me know if you want details.

-Scott
06 ST ABS (Blue - it makes all the difference)

Jeremy Witt wrote:
Who's done one on a Sprint ST?

The Garmin Zumo 450 comes with the RAM and the U bolt it just 6-7 threads
too short to loop around the front of the left riser and attach to the RAM
closest to the rider. Maybe hit Lowe's Depot for a longer U bolt?

Any other ideas or experiences?

Thanks,