From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gavin Lawrie
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 11:00 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] GPS RAM mount

On 26 Oct 2008, at 00:12, Jeremy Witt wrote:

> Any other ideas or experiences?

I used the clutch lever mounting post, with ball-joint on top -
basically what comes with the kit - for my Zumo 550.  Just clears
inside LH edge of fairing - I have slightly higher screen than normal
(Vario thing) and no problems, but suspect you might have a collision
between zumo and screen at extreme right lock with stock screen.

Pictures of my installation of the Zumo on 2003 ST are here:

http://lawrie.smugmug.com/gallery/4073210_LXjJa//237249764_9kzjw

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03

2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Albany House, Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BE.
Contact: +44 (0) 1628 421506 // info@xxxxxxxxx
Registered number: 3754183.
Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ.
http://www.2gc.co.uk/

9:53 AM