Re: [St] St Digest, Vol 43, Issue 26

Jeremy:

I just completed a very inexpensive and sanitary GPS mount, if I do say so m'self. Uses the RAM 11mm hole/base and bolts under the triple tree to the same hole used by the wire bail that keeps the cables tidy. Ping me off list and I'll get a photo to you. Cost was 12.00 for the RAM bit. Not sure of your bike's year but this setup doesn't obscure the gauges or interfere with the bar's movement. I had previously used the clutch setup, which was fine but this is cleaner IMO.

Denis Liakos
06 Sunset Red ST