[St] Widder heated stuff

Now that the thermometer is getting shorter, I am in the market for some
heated riding gear.  I'm tired of hanging the bike up for the winter.

There's a fellow about 50 miles from me who is selling his Widder gear (for
what I feel is a pretty good price) and I was wondering if anyone has had
any experience with it.  From what I've read so far it seems to be of pretty
good quality, but I was hoping to get some personal opinions.

Thanks!

David
'99 ST (in black, the blackest of colours)