Re: [St] ST 1999.Non running problem

John,

Hate to say it but at this point it's probably in your best interest to have a dealer take a look at it and see if the bike has thrown any codes. You could spend hours trying to diagnose it yourself to no avail and at some point the lost riding time (time wasted in the garage) has to outweigh the expense of having it hooked up to the diagnostic compy.

For one last gasp I'd pull the battery and while it's out turn the key to the on position to try and fully drain the electrical system. Then reinstall the battery and see what happens. That might allow the computer to "forget" and have to recheck everything. Not sure it'll amount to anything.

Best of luck,

Nate
00SprintRS

john.alexander40@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
Can any body point me in the right direction?
I have problem with my 1999 St.