[St] High MPG Euro Bikes

I saw a short article about high MPG motorcycles, but only available over seas.  Evidentally the major manufacturers don't think there will be a market for them in the USA. Apparently our gas prices are high enough for complaint???  I don't know about anyone else, but I'm complaining at $4/gal.  I guess I'm the smart minority and the rest of the American sheeple have been brainwashed by our greedy politicians and oil moguls.

So to my questions to my motorcycle brethern and/or sisteren across the pond.

1) What are these models?

2) What is the touted MPG?

3) If worthy (i.e. 60+ MPG), how do I buy one & import it?