Re: [St] "Stebel it!"

Oh the poor baby...A little yelling wouldnt hurt as much as him pinning you to the vehicle in front of you because he was careless or negligent...I hope you didnt stop yelling.. Ya know, I'll tell ya, 16 year olds are not mature enough to be driving. I felt that way when I was 16, not about myself of course but of the majority of my peers. I just couldnt voice the opinion for obvious reasons...Whats worse is when fully grown adults do the same thing. they at least should know better....