Re: [St] Oh happy day, I'm back in at the Indy MotoGP race.

Jack, have fun and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Doug, be safe. We here in the Houston area are still eying Ike as well, but it does look like Corpus is right in the middle of the zone as it is currently placed. Texas will probably be on the receiving end of this one. The question is, as usual, exactly where . . . . .

Lisa

Doug Bailey wrote:

With Hurricane Ike currently having us in Corpus Christi in it's cross hairs it would be a great evacuation trip and I'd love to take the ticket. But I'm sure my wife and son wouldn't be too pleased if I take off on the bike to leave them in San Antonio.