[St] Man I missed some things

I guess I missed a digest somehow but reading number 42 I find:

1. Steve 's rebuild went Kaboom. Sorry Dirty Dawg, I know you liked that
bike and wanted to get past the big n umber on it. The deal sounds good for
all to me and good luck with that new bike. Maybe I won't see you on top of
Engineering Pass trying to fix a broken fuel fitting :-)

2. Matt, was going too slow. OK, nice job of seeing it coming Matt and glad
it worked out for you. Good job. Now go fight some more fires.

3. Brett is blowing off. Brett, I sat down in front of my bike with a small
wrench, unplugged the horn, removed the single bracket, took to the
workbench, removed and replaced the horn, reinstalled, and it fit fine in
about fifteen minutes. Funny thing happened though. It was about a month
before I rode the bike again and I was out in the country all day and have
a habit of honking at cows, etc. to get the attention of my riding buddies
as a joke. I hit the horn, jumped, and looked in the mirrors and all around
trying to see who was fixing to hit me. I rode on puzzled and then started
laughing when I realized it was my horn.

4. Jethro, have you searched e-bay for a used wiring harness? Your path
seems rash to me.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"