Re: [St] "Stebel it!"

In a message dated 10/09/2008 2:22:28 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time,
matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Yes, that did come up in the conversation. I think that's when he
> pleaded with me to stop yelling at him.

You had me laughing in my morning coffee Matt!

When I told my then girlfriend that the young lads just stared at me, she
gently pointed out that an annoyed & animated motorcyclist in full riding gear
with a raised voiced eminating from a full face helmet is just a tad on the
intimidating side.

Brett.