Re: [St] New Avon Storms

A bit more info for the test pool:

I ran the Azaro's to about 7,500 miles, and last fall swapped the rear for a Storm. Right now I have about 3k on it, and it still looks (and handles) like new. I was expecting the rear to wear faster, allowing me to change both tires this winter. However, I'm going to need to replace the front soon (~10k miles on it!) and the rear is still in great shape. I'm half tempted to put a new set of Storms on and save the rear for later...

My beef with the Azaro was the loss of traction in the wet once the tire was worn 60-75%. I'm hoping the Storm doesn't have this problem.