Re: [St] Stupid question--Yuasa battery specific

I have to chime in on this one. Those of us who got the 1999 STs had many trials and tribulations with Yuasa batteries. In fact, I don't know that I got a Yuasa battery that even lasted a year. . . . and they usually die at the most inopportune times. The one on my '99 ST died after we rode to a friends house after work and were about to leave for the first ST rallye in Arkansas. Richard's ST battery died a few weeks later in Roswell, New Mexico, a day after at 500+ mile ride, on a Sunday morning, when we were leaving for Taos. It was not so dead he couldn't bump start the bike, so off to Walmart we went, and luckily, they had a battery. I purchased my bike in March, and the battery died in August. Richard purchased his in May, and his died in September. . . . .

Lisa

Todd J wrote:

OK, maybe I missed something in the last several years (actually, I know I have but that is a different story).

Matt, are you just joking about the uncertainty of Yuasa batteries (new or old)?