Re: [St] Road debris

On Sep 11, 2008, at 7:26 AM, David Jonas wrote:

What's the worst piece of road debris
you've ever hit?

Is the smiley bag incident post still around?

I was reminded of that a few days ago while visiting Blake and his new KTM. He mentioned he was recently riding on the freeway when he saw a bag floating, and instinctively put his hand in front of his helmet. Sure enough the bag hits and sticks to his hand. Good thing we can all learn from other's past misadventures.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/ motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned