Re: [St] Fwd: '09 Triumphs announced (long)

Interesting. I own one of each, love them both. But I am tempted to say the RS competes more with a VFR, IMHO. In that vintage, the VFR was not offered with luggage and the ST was in fact more touring oriented. On the other hand they are both half faired sportbikes of similar weight and scope. The RS feels heavier, has a longer wheeelbase, and is more comfortable. The Superhawk is a bit more flickable, less comfy. BUT, my SH has $2k in suspension work, my RS is stock...

Just my two cents. All I can tell ya is I had 5 or 6, and paired it down to the two I really love. And if I didnt love them both, selling one would be a no brainer, becuase I could wittle down to only one to have to take care of very easily...

John