Re: [St] Moto GP & Speed TV

Yep, the 125 race was stopped early, the MotoGP race was called with 8 laps remaining, and the 250 race was cancelled. And they weren't on Speed because NBC had the coverage. I didn't watch the NBC feed (I subscribe to MotoGP.com and therefore don't have to sit through commercials or American announcers), but I've heard mixed reviews about it.

Dan in IL (still drying out from the weekend rains)

Edward Mallett wrote:
I'm watching Moto GP as I Type this. Unfortunately it is the 250 from August
31. I did see the main race on NBC this morning but it was red flagged due
to weather. I suspect the 250 was rained out or delayed.

Ed Mallett
03 Aston Green ST
Tillamook, OR