From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jered Floyd
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 10:07 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Headlamp low beam question

I'm in the US, specifically Massachusetts.  And now I understand why I
wasn't able to find the answer... I didn't realize it was so
complicated.

It looks like Mass. law allows for dual headlamps:
http://www.mass.gov/rmv/inspect/540cmr4/sec406b.htm

So I guess I have a burnt-out bulb, a bad or missing relay, or a bike
configured for a different location.  Or the "third eye" on the ST was
considered a headlamp (what's that for, anyway?) -- the law only
allows for two.

--Jered