From: Peter Chittum <motopeter@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [St] UK Reg, MSVA, and Maximum Road Speed
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, September 26, 2008, 11:47 AM

Hey Brett,

I had been on the phone with Triumph. The rep basically said, 'we don't
publish that information on principle.' I can undestand that to some
degree.
You get yahoos, testing it out. He said they also get people calling in
saying their bike won't go as fast as it should (it only goes 130 mph!).

And...it is not in the owners manual, the web site, or anywhere else. Maybe
a bit overprotective, but that's what they do.

I tend to get a bit anal about these things, which is why I was looking for
a math/engineering geek with time on their hands to help out. In the end,
good enough, is good enough!

--
Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST