[St] Anyone near North Olmstead, OH???

I'm looking at a bike on eBay and would have to buy sight unseen if I can't find someone to go kick at it a bit.  It's a 1982 Suzuki GS 1100E listed here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190253627588).    Anyone interested in doing a recon for me???  : )   Also, thoughts in general, feedback, advice regarding buying bike on eBay and/or unseen?  If I do buy it I will have it shipped, I don't have time to go get it and ride it back.

Just so you know, I'm keeping my Sprint, so I'm still part of the group (although a very silent part).

TIA

Chris
01 Sprint ST - Houston