From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of chris warren
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 7:24 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Anyone near North Olmstead, OH???

Jonathan,

There are several on eBay, but I have decided against due to time/money
issues (i.e. Not enough of either).

Turns out, in order to justify the purchase to myself I would have to sell
the Sprint and I'm not ready to do that in exchange for 25 year old
technology regardless of the nostalgia factor.

Such is the life of the ultra practical. : )  : (

Chris

P.S.  BIG THANKS to John Ulizzi who spent part of his weekend investigating
the bike for me.  Much obliged!