RE: InvincaShield Update

Thought it was about time to introduce myself and extend my thanks to  Eric
for doing us all such a great service with this mailing list.

I am scheduled to pick up my red ST on Monday but the forecasted high is
only slightly above the freezing point  and its about 100 miles away in
Kingston, Ontario, Canada so I have my doubts. I have not seen it yet but
apparently it came with bags so in that respect I am more fortunate than
some of you blessed with warmer weather.

I am in the process of trying to get rid of a 1986 BMW K100RS. I am getting
very anxious to try out my new purchase since its been on order since the
beginning of February. If it behaves along the lines of my old FJ100, I will
be very pleased.

I too am interested in purchasing some InvincaShield to protect my new toy.
I ordered the tank protector, hugger and front mud guard extension but
obviously they aren't going to do too much for the underside of the fairing.

Once again a hello to everyone and a thank you to Eric.

Tony Thurston