Re: InvincaShield Update

>righto Eric, Put me down for one order. Would you like the money in
>advance or wait for the official notice when youve enough folks? Best
>regards Steve.

Well, right now we are up to 12 people, so we have enough for me to go
ahead with the order. I will keep taking requests through Sunday just to
give everyone a chance to respond. I will then email all those that have
requested an order with the specifics of where to send the $$ etc. I'll
order the 3M on Monday, so I should be able to ship the 3M by the time
checks start arriving.

The only thing I ask is that if you have me order for you, please come
through with sending the money. I can always use a little extra myself, but
I don't want to end with 20 feet of the stuff in my garage ....

- - Eric