Mirrors, Brake Light & Insurance

My mirrors do have more vibration than the Exec's, but it is "livable",
and it does vary depending on wind, speed, and road conditions.  My
Suburban's mirrors shake too, so I guess I am used to it.  I just know
that my ST's mirrors are a far sight better than that Bandit's were!
Still, a little less vibration would be appreciated.

Now I have a question.  I had the "opportunity", after being kicked off
my bike by my husband, to ride behind the ST on the Exec.  I noticed
that when the brake light comes on, it lights up only the right half of
the rear light.  Since I, thankfully, have not ridden behind  my bike
very much, I have not noticed this, and Richard said he has not noticed
this before either.  Is this normal or do I have a glitch?

Also, for you Texas riders, we just had a quote from Progressive for
insurance for $1500 for the Exec and the ST in Harris County.  It goes
down to $1330 with an AMA membership, which we promptly got.  We were
initially told it would be around $1100 for the two bikes.  I know we
had this thread before, but I don't know how many Texas riders
responded.  Our agent thinks that Progressive just reclassified both the
Exec. and the ST.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Lisa & Richard White