Re: New Sprint

TXToday@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Man, Im gonna be pissed if Triumph introduces a new Sprint in November that
> has more/better colors available, lighter weight, the same motor, and for
> less money as the rumor says...  They say it will have a cafe' fairing and
> double sided swingarm.  I'm sure Triumph and/or aftermarket will create extra
> fairing parts for those wanting them and a single sided swinger really oesn't
> add anything (except weight) anyway.

Hey, Been there done that. It's called a VTR. I love the extra
protection the lowers provide. By the time I added on the lowers I was
into it for about 700.00 and paint and and and. I really don't think
youd be missing out. Besides the single side swing arm with polished
wheels is just sex. I wouldnt go back to a half fairing for anything.
But then I live in water world. Regards Steve.