Mirrors, milage, tail light, insurance, new Sprint, annual gathering

I agree that the only real solution to the mirror shake problem would be an
internal brace.  I've had that piece off and it seems to me something could
be done there.  Triumph are you listening...?

I haven't been riding as much as usual, but my current mileage is 2823.
Bought the bike two and a half months ago.

Lisa, there are two bulbs in the tail light.  You have one out.  Very easy to
change- access under the seat and simply twist out the bulb holder and then
remove and replace bulb.

Frenet Insurance is VERY reasonable when it comes to Sprint ST insurance.
This is who 1 800 RIDE TRI refers you to when you call.  They're number is 1
800 391 8144.  I recomend ALL Triumph owners call them!  You will be glad you
did.  For those that don't try splitting your policy; I carry full coverage
with State Farm and liability with Progressive.  Again, this is a very cost
effective way to go.  They don't like it but its perfectly legal and I've
never had any problems putting claims through.  I will, however, be switching
to Fernet as soon as I make the time to call them back.

Ok, I won't be pissed if the new Sprint doesn't have the hard bag option.
That's a big reason why I did the ST.  Triumph yellow would be a great color
for this new bike.

If we listers are to have an annual gathering, I vote for Arkansas.  While it
is the birthplace of the phrase, 'swallow the leader,' it nevertheless has
roads second to none.  Mountains, curves, well marked with signs, nice clean
blacktop, and tremendous scenery.  Since the Texas Hill County is much closer
to me I would love to recomend it as well, but the roads just aren't as good
as those in Arkansas.

The only thing I'm waiting on is my three bag setup.

Finally, am I the only one who wishes the Triumph sport pipe was just a
little louder?