Re: Bike ordered, now need InvincaShield

> regards to the bags - will they hold a full face helmet? (differing
> reports in some of the mags) and has anyone tried the top box/trunk?
>
> Greg.

I just gave it the acid test (sort of). I tested with a medium Shoei RF800
and medium Arai Quantum E, I put both of them in the Arai bag then tried to
put them in each pannier (left and right are shaped differently). They both
fit just fine in either pannier. So if you have a medium Shoei RF800 or Arai
Quantum E you can carry them in confidence.

I put on the rear fender extension this afternoon. Hmmmm.....certainly is
LONG. I wanted a bit of extra protection but, I'm not sure I can deal with
the looks of this extra 9.5 inches of fender hanging down. Dee was watching
my facial expression and said "that isn't going to last long is it". I think
I may shorten it a few inches if I can't get used to looking at it.

Paul & Delores Steinbacher
97 Buell M2 Cyclone (is this thing broke AGAIN?!)
98 Suzuki Bandit S1200 (For Sale)
99 Triumph Sprint ST(Red Wind)